If you've never tried a blueberry cookie, you're missing out on a delicious sweet treat. Try both of these recipes.
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
2. Add butter with sugar.
3. Beat in your eggs with the lemon extract.
4. Add the milk and flour in three parts.
5. Mix in your blueberries.
6. Drop cookie batter one and a half inches apart on the cookie sheet.
7. Bake for just under 12 minutes.
1. Place the brown sugar and butter into a bowl.
2. Beat in your egg and vanilla.
3. Combine the rest of the ingredients, starting with the oats and flour. You should start to see the mixture turn creamy as you stir.
4. Add in your blueberries.
5. Set the cookie dough pieces two inches apart on your baking sheet. Bake at 350F for just under 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Both these cookies have have 150 calories.