Crispy crunchy granola makes a filling breakfast or an afternoon snack. Wild Coast Fruit dried blueberries add a touch of sweetness.
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 4 Tbsp (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup mixed nuts (slivered almonds, chopped pecans and walnuts)
- 1/2 cup mixed seeds (pumpkin and sunflower)
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried whole blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F and place oven rack in center position
- Combine honey and butter and melt on low heat
- Combine the oats, nuts, seeds, coconut flakes and salt in a large bowl. Pour melted honey and butter over the mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spread granola evenly on a baking sheet. Bake, stirring once or twice, for about 20 minutes until golden. Do not overcook. Granola will crisp as it cools.
- When completed cooled stir in raisins and dried whole blueberries. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.